Carburetor Spacers are a great tool for tuning. If designed properly, they can make substantial gains. These Ryan Brown Performance spacers are designed and machined in-house, and they have been in high demand by engine builders and racers. Gains over the popular blended type spacers have surprised alot of people.
Prices start at $225
- 2BBL 500 CFM (4412 type) carb to Holley open plenum manifold
- 2BBL 500 CFM (4412 type) carb to Q-Jet manifold
This 350 Carb spacer has shown gains of 13 ft/lb TQ over the best spacer the engine builder had been using. Graphs coming soon.
- 4BBL 390 Specific, built for Crate motor racing and others, where rules specify the spacer bores must be straight, no tapers or bevels. Solid gains for these tight HP engines!
- 4BBL, 604 Specific, exact fit to Crate motor intake manifold
- 4BBL, 1 11/16 and 1 3/4 base versions for different plenum sizes,
** These spacers will not fit rules requiring parallel throttle bores **
Contact us for more information